Mustaine’s original Jackson is selling…but who’s buying?

  • Thread starter Thread starter thegame
  • Start date Start date
If I were Dave in that situation back then I'd probably sell my fanny before selling that sick V 👌🏻
 
that seller is REALLY stretching the realities behind this guitar. read that description :ROFLMAO:
 
This is small change for rich people. I'd get it if I were rich.
 
The store name is Burgerveen. Make of that what you will.
 
That's a Legendary guitar, I wonder when Dave sold it? It's Top 5 on my list of historic metal axes I'd want if I were the collector type, although I don't do collector prices. Others would include the original black and white Rhoads Vs, Vai's UV7 Swirl from the cover of Passion and Warfare, etc.

I tend to think I'd hold on to the most iconic axes of my career for life, but dunno what was going through his head when he sold it. Hell, I have some of my own guitars I consider iconic in my youth, and plan to hold on them til the end, although no one would pay a stoopid amount of money for them based on my name. If they would, that might change things!

Good chance I'll build a replica of the MegaDave King V one day, though...
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Back
Top