My current stable. How about yours?

Emg77

Brought everything home from my rehearsal studio to reconfigure my live rig.

Thought I would get a family photo! I think I'm going to get rid of one the amp Rigs as just don't need them all. I'm fond of all of them though!

Anyways here is Pic. What about yours? Post em up!

Here’s what I’ve got!

Attachments

• 9503336C-94AE-4D22-9845-7752D63F67C4.jpeg
    9503336C-94AE-4D22-9845-7752D63F67C4.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 109
I can't do this. A lot of my amps are assholes who don't get along.
The Marshalls are at one house. They are the soccer hooligans, always talking shit and starting fights. Have to be kept in a road case.
The boutiques are at another house. They need "special" treatment since they THINK they are more important. Fucking princesses...
The Pitbull UL is kept at another house along with the Cameron cabs because that rig will chew up most everything else.
A bunch of cabs and various heads are kept in storage because they have been naughty and are in "time out".
Not one of any of these amps EVER seem to be glad to see me. All they ever do is ask for money. They never call to see how I'm doing.
I would disown them,but I would feel guilty.
I think they are pissed I started collecting liquor instead.
In fact,I'm pretty sure the gear in storage has been getting cozy with the liquor in storage. I know none of the guitars there will stay in tune.

Cobrahead1030, nice collection. Top row, far right. What guitar is that? What a cool headstock!

Not in the pic: 5150III 50W Stealth, 2010 and 2020 LP's, Jackson Soloist, and a beater Ibby.
Damn, I didnt know you had a Variac.
You using it for constant voltage regulating or to drop it and get some squish.

Back