NAD: Goldmember now with crappy phone vid

yngzaklynch":3tdc9kfm said:
I went to the store when Mike first demoed this amp. The cleans a truely something special IMO. And yes it gets a killer Marshall type tone. For thos that want a Fender clean and a Marshall crunch definitely check this amp out. Oh and Mike you can put that board with the switches on it on the floor and use your feet. This was you can switch while still playing. :D

Feet? What? Is that why the cord is so long??? Good thing...my hand was getting sore...

memberzonly":3tdc9kfm said:
Was that Loud 69 or 80's mode?

How was the overall volume in the clip?

I don't remember for certain but I think it was 80s with the pre-boost off. I leave the post-boost on most of the time. It looks like I'm flipping the 69/80 switch UP, which would be putting it into 80s mode. I'd call it loud bedroom volume. Not super loud but moving a little air.

I ordered one of those Tascam iphone mics...I'll see if that works any better...

Damn Mike that was awesome and let me go on record saying that I hate you for your facility with chicken pickin... I just cant seem to get that technique down, not even badly...

Gainzilla":194a1aj4 said:
Damn Mike that was awesome and let me go on record saying that I hate you for your facility with chicken pickin... I just cant seem to get that technique down, not even badly...

LOL that's called "can't pick worth a shit so let's get another finger or two involved to fake it..."

ratter":8r8s8pzv said:
Gainzilla":8r8s8pzv said:

LOL that's called "can't pick worth a shit so let's get another finger or two involved to fake it..."
I do the same thing with my middle finger...great for string skipping licks.
Clip sounds great!

Sounded awesome Mike! Love vintagey Bogner tones. Has a really nice roar to it. Your playing was perfect for that tone. Loved it!

ratter":1niqtmzy said:
Gainzilla":1niqtmzy said:

Which I find Odd because adding more fingers just makes everything that much more involved and there for, way beyond my abilities.. I always wanted to be able to hybrid pick a little if not for anything other than being able to play that opening riff in Cliffs of Dover but my I was so pathetically bad at that( as well as the rest of the song LOL) that I even tried to tap it!!!! Its bad...

Back