New Warhead Amps 200W SS Amplifier

I’m certainly interested. I went down a rabbit hole earlier this year of looking at century prices and they’re absolutely insane.

I personally love the ultra high gain solid state tones. They sound bigger than anything modeling can produce.
 
Dude, the ES is legit, these days I thought everyone knew. If one came along I would buy one if the price was right.

You're a guitar player, u can relate to getting great sounds out of mediocre gear? I'll see what's up bro...
Idk …. I felt totally ripped off by the warhead . Couldn’t sounded good live . At price it was then I already had a 5150Ii and Marshall TSL . I was young . Paying $3000 plus tax for it preorder I expected it to be good . The head was useless unless playing quiet . And was so disappointing . At that price back then it should not have been mediocre . That’s just one dime related purchase there
 
Back
Top