Pickups don't change the tone

Lol. This dude sucks so much, but every time he posts a video, someone posts it here and it becomes a multiple page thread of us piling on the dork... but gets him the clicks he wants to keep doing his loudmouth schtick. I had to block his channel from my YouTube feed but because of message boards and Facebook I'm still bombarded with him.

Lol. This dude sucks so much, but every time he posts a video, someone posts it here and it becomes a multiple page thread of us piling on the dork... but gets him the clicks he wants to keep doing his loudmouth schtick. I had to block his channel from my YouTube feed but because of message boards and Facebook I'm still bombarded with him.

The funny part is him whining about his "haters" and how he's a victim 🤣

The tonewood used in the construction of an electric guitar can have an impact on the sound produced by the instrument. Changes are observed in both spectral envelope and the produced signal levels, and their magnitude exceeds just noticeable differences found in the literature. Most listeners, despite the lack of a professional listening environment, could distinguish between the recordings made with different woods regardless of the played pitch and the pickup used.

https://acoustics.ippt.pan.pl/index.php/aa/article/view/2949/pdf_582

Well, in the video, ass hat showed a clip of someone saying the tone is more noticeably different with gain vs clean. I found the exact OPPOSITE to be true. Gain tends to color the sound to the timbre of the gain, making it harder to tell, IMHO.

He probably likes women with leg and armpit hair also. Watched one of his lives like a month ago and someone mentioned eskimos there, Glenn's reaction was to start whine and being a smartass about how you should call them inuits etc. Nowadays.

Fucking homofaggot with overgrown toenails smelling like a overweight women's rights activist.
I doubt hes attracted to women at all, unless you count trannies.

Glenn's gonna be part of your life like it or not.

Oh yes Glenn the dropout commie signal chain scientist with GDS. Cries "fair pay" and "living wages" to Gibson, despite them paying higher than the average salary in their community starting day one on the job. Then he promotes guitars built by slaves where the money ends up in the hands of people who aren't our friends and hold no value whatsoever to human rights or the environment. Not that I'm going to pretend like it's at the forefront of my mind either, but he's just so full of shill.

I feel at some point he was a reasonable human being, until he realized that acting like the way he looks (a troll) was getting him clicks. It's sad to see the comment sections of his videos with kids just eating up his BS. Those tuning forks are nothing but greedy capitalist pigdogs.

Oh yes Glenn the dropout commie signal chain scientist with GDS. Cries "fair pay" and "living wages" to Gibson, despite them paying higher than the average salary in their community starting day one on the job. Then he promotes guitars built by slaves where the money ends up in the hands of people who aren't our friends and hold no value whatsoever to human rights or the environment. Not that I'm going to pretend like it's at the forefront of my mind either, but he's just so full of shill.

I feel at some point he was a reasonable human being, until he realized that acting like the way he looks (a troll) was getting him clicks. It's sad to see the comment sections of his videos with kids just eating up his BS. Those tuning forks are nothing but greedy capitalist pigdogs.

The reason he shills for cheap gear, is simply because there's tons of beginner bedroom shitters, and very few people who do it seriously.

It's an ad revenue (and sponsorship) numbers game.

And they want their cheap, disposable Chinese dogfuck (that was made in a factory with a suicide net) to be lauded. They want to rationalize their purchasing decisions when they click on a YouTube "channel."

All of these legions of "modern metal" beginners want to be spoonfed that theyre are correct, and justified.

Who cares that Gibson pays their employees real wages with benefits?! In a null test you can't tell the difference with this AliExpress Res Paur! Science™ and Rationalism©!

Back