PT15 I.R.

Sounds pretty sweet to me buddy....they might toss you ....playing that at your church gig!
You would be surprised how much we rock out....
We have several teams, I'm on the harder rocking team...lol... On our team we have the founder of Anger as Art thrash band and another former thrasher on bass...

Just got one and I'm very impressed. Get to try it this Wednesday and Sunday at church in silent mode. I have a rock gig coming up in September and I will see if it hangs....

Sounds great. They did a great job voicing that for the 6V6s. That's a gorgeous clean, nevermind for a channel switcher. I had the PT100SE, and it had the best clean channel, and this sounds a lot like that. It reminds me a lot of the clean channel on the Carvin X-100. The PTs just seem like exceptional all around amps.

Yes, it worked very well. This one is a game changer for me. The tones were stellar. I used all three channels. Clean, edge of break up, and full on rock...

Forgot to mention that I plugged the head to my personal PA at home to dial in the tones and volume balance. When doing soundcheck at church, all I had to do is turn the treble down a bit on the clean channel and the presence down a bit for the overall brightness. The rest of the settings were good as I set them at home...

Last edited:
Captor x with my SuperSport has been working for me
I ve mentioned the other guitarist in my band uses the pt-15 and he gets great sounds out of it

Back