Some history of Rig-Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter 311boogieman
  • Start date Start date
Ive been here since 2010. I remember when expensive amps would sell within hours. It was nothing to buy one, try it out and relist it and would be sold in a day or less.
 
I was a HCAF guy back in the day. HCAF went down right about the time I started working 70-80 work weeks 7 days a week, months without a day off at a time. I lurked here for years when researching something. Had some major health issues get worse and realized I needed to laf mor and enjoy the guitar, so I created an account here. Glad I did. Good people here. I've made some new friends. Some day I'm going to record clips and make some tunes again.
 
I came over from HRI.. Been here since 2009? Back in the day I would post videos For Mike Fortin amp mods.
 
I came over from chippy's forum. It was mostly GI Joe and giant picks the size of a medium pizza. The golden era of guitar forums. Now I just play funk guitar in a AI cover band. Digital Shekel
 
I was a HCAF guy back in the day. HCAF went down right about the time I started working 70-80 work weeks 7 days a week, months without a day off at a time. I lurked here for years when researching something. Had some major health issues get worse and realized I needed to laf mor and enjoy the guitar, so I created an account here. Glad I did. Good people here. I've made some new friends. Some day I'm going to record clips and make some tunes again.
It’s going to be cool . Then you got to solo over them . Use our theory and shit
 
Back
Top