very rare uberschall in classifieds, check it out

I know the seller well and i've played that modded amp at my house, sounds killer! Unfortunately, i don't have that much money to spend on amps these days.

The most rare are the prototypes 2 6550`s/2or 3 made. Then the few he made with the blue channel on the clean side.

$6K for a modified Uber?!? :no: :LOL: :LOL:

giphy.gif

Rex Rocker":26t2pm34 said:
Gold logo and 6CA7's... Is that Lasse Lammert's?

The gold logo is nothing special. Bogner randomly used them in the late ‘90s and you could buy a gold logo from Bogner if you wanted. Also the 6CA7s are drop in replacements for EL34s = no big whoop.

And when Rheinhold did still mod amps, he didn’t charge and arm and a leg. His mod prices were very reasonable.

I’ll take the free 1 cap removal mod Cameron gave me for my Rev 2 and bank the extra $4500.

That said, I’d love to see the mod up close. I’m always curious.

psychodave":1gpjg790 said:
I’ll take the free 1 cap removal mod Cameron gave me for my Rev 2 and bank the extra $4500.

No offence Dave, your mod is not in the same league. I did your mod with a switch on mine, cool but i didn't like it that much.

This amp is something else, on the verge of exploding but in an amazing way.

Not trying to shit on this guy's ad but if this thing sells for 6k I will get Mark Cameron to mod an Ubershall with the exact same mod and it's yours for 5k.

Mark says he did at least three with the lead/solo boost. Three with the big fat twin clean channel.

These were done at Bogner by Mark Cameron not after the fact.

I have videos of the amp in my FB messenger. I’m no longer friends with Uberlene (Adlene) and the amp was modded by Reinhold for him back in 2015. I cannot save the videos from FB messenger for whatever reason. The gold logo means nothing. It was put on there by Adlene and not for anything else but for show. As previously mentioned, Reinhold didn’t charge him very much for the mod and actually stopped doing public mods because Adlene was flipping the amps after the fact for astronomical prices like the one in the classifieds. A simple iPhone video could suffice to show what the amp can do, but the seller declines.. and that’s his prerogative. The amp sounds good, but nothing ya’ll ain’t heard before.

No video Abilene made will show of the amp, he’s a hack player and needs to tune his guitar. He sent me a clip years ago and it sounded like mason jars thrown down a garbage disposal.

In the past I owned every bogner he made. IMO I had the first revision Uber probably 2001? and it was not for me. The channels unbalanced/no taper on gain for 2nd channel/ 9 0clock was wide open and I am definitely not into drop tuning amps. Got rid of it the next day/ returned to guitar oasis. Bogner seems to announce amps that are nowhere near ready for the market and then when they do they have issues. You would think by now he would have released a blue channel 100 watt with a boost. I know he has had a gazillion requests for one. Medical electronics is very lucrative and that is the real money maker in the past, don't know about the present.

Metal1977":3ph168bt said:
psychodave":3ph168bt said:

No offence Dave, your mod is not in the same league. I did your mod with a switch on mine, cool but i didn't like it that much.

This amp is something else, on the verge of exploding but in an amazing way.

None taken. :thumbsup:

Seems like it’s a cool amp. :rock:

Back