Bogner OS 2x12 - What amps and styles don't like it?

cnote

I am considering a Bogner OS 2x12, and I notice it is big, but not very deep. With the batting on the back panel, it's a pretty unique cab.

What amps have you played that have not sounded right with your Bogner 2x12? What styles of music haven't meshed with it?

I've used one with quite a few amps and it was a great cab all around. Never played any "new Metal" through one, but everything else.

I had it for a short time, sounded really great. I can't see it doing country or really super clean tones. That being said, the bass was surprising for a 2x12 and my Uberschall sounded really great through it.

That cab is almost as big and heavy as a 4x12 and it doesn't sound as good as one. If you want portability IMHO look as something smaller, if you want a huge sound just get a 4x12.

Every head I ran through my Bogner 212 sounded awesome.

And the comment about it not being a metal cab is crazy. I play nothing but metal and the cab just shines in that area. Massive punchy low end and 3d warm rich tone

Big Rich":2ambf7ad said:
Every head I ran through my Bogner 212 sounded awesome.

And the comment about it not being a metal cab is crazy. I play nothing but metal and the cab just shines in that area. Massive punchy low end and 3d warm rich tone

Love your collection of guitars in your avatar! :rock:

Back