Dan has passed

RIP Dan, you will be greatly missed by so many! I've read over this thread the past two days thinking it could have not happened, condolences to the family.

Let’s do this.

My man deserves it, if she starts something post it up in here and I’m down.

Damn, if anyone knows what happened let me know. Dude was a good friend, we went to the same high school and he shot me the best gear deals I’ve ever gotten, plus numerous hours of funny conversations.

Didn’t see him last time I was in MI, figured I had more time…
This is just an idea but maybe if Lyn posted all of his gear we could bid it up and overpay for it. Kind of takes care of two things at once and could help her take care of the "wtf do I do with this gear" issue.

Just an idea that I haven't fully thought thru.

This is just an idea but maybe if Lyn posted all of his gear we could bid it up and overpay for it. Kind of takes care of two things at once and could help her take care of the "wtf do I do with this gear" issue.

Just an idea that I haven't fully thought thru.
He had already sold off most of his stuff. IFAIK he was down to an Archon 100, Lynchbox cab and 1 guitar.

Well shit, I was hoping this was an account hack. I only knew Dan through here, not personally. But he was one of the good ones. No real offering of words to say other than he’ll be missed and fair winds and following seas Navy brother!!

Damn. So sad to read this. I’m not as active as I once was here, but I’ve had many great conversations with Dan and we’ve done a few deals together.

So young. RIP Mailman.
T

Thought I’d try to lighten the mood, by posting Dans fav guitar…..I give you the infamous smiley skull guitar…

Attachments

• 6CC642AA-2E28-457D-8542-12F6455F88A5.png
    6CC642AA-2E28-457D-8542-12F6455F88A5.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 59
I just texted Dan's wife on Dan's phone. I let her know that we were interested in helping her and the family out during this terrible time. I urged her to set up a gofundme page for Dan. I said to think about it and to let me know and I would coordinate it on here with you guys. The only way I have to contact her is Danny's phone....so hopefully she gets my message....

I just texted Dan's wife on Dan's phone. I let her know that we were interested in helping her and the family out during this terrible time. I urged her to set up a gofundme page for Dan. I said to think about it and to let me know and I would coordinate it on here with you guys. The only way I have to contact her is Danny's phone....so hopefully she gets my message....
I sent a condolences message and she responded. As we all know, she is extremely grief stricken. I was even considering contacting a local church to see if someone could talk to her. Just to have some additional support until the kids can come home. I know she could reach out for help, but making that initial call can be fearful. I want to help, but need to respect her boundaries as well.

I sent a condolences message and she responded. As we all know, she is extremely grief stricken. I was even considering contacting a local church to see if someone could talk to her. Just to have some additional support until the kids can come home. I know she could reach out for help, but making that initial call can be fearful. I want to help, but need to respect her boundaries as well.
yes-I feel the same way brother. A stranger to her doesn't need to be telling her to do this or that at a time like this. That's why I just suggested it to her. We will get something rolling somehow.

They said I could set it up but I just don't have enough info...and I'm just not comfortable doing it....I'm going to send another message-or call Lyn in a little while. I just don't want to be pushy or cross any boundries....

Back