Facing a small Guitar dilemma

Rich7620

Normally I don't post threads asking for advice, but I am having a little conflict. I have 2 Custom Shop Washburn DD's one 75(black) and one 81(Burst). Phenomenal playing guitars unplugged they just ring out and sound even better plugged in. Only problem is I don't play them anymore and mainly stick to my PC-1 or PRS SE, I looked for a long time to acquire them as there not that common especially the Burst. I picked them up today after about 6 mo or so and was just not vibing with them, I'm just not feeling the tune-o-magic anymore . I'm wondering if I should just sell them and pick up another USA Jackson or case them up and put them away, I'd hate to see them just sit in case's and not be used though.

What would you guys do?

I don't own any guitars I don't play. I used to have a lot more, but I've cut it to two with a 7 on the way. All different tunings, and all have my favorite stuff; SS frets, ebony, hardtails. Sell em and get something you'd use.

Depends on how attached you are to them. I sold about 14+ guitars that I had collected since '87 and haven't looked back. That isn't counting guitars I bought and sold. At first I kinda missed them but now It doesn't bother me. My oldest guitars are '07 -'14 and only 5 of of them. I play all of them and enjoy the new ness of them.

Are you keeping them for a greater value in later years? Are you emotionally attached because of history with them?

I had some regret (wrote a couple cool tunes with them) at first but that disappears with some time and a new axe :D

I used to be more attached to them than i am now, I have never bought anything for collecting everything i have gets played. I don't think id miss them all that much if i move them, Id rather they get played and used than just sit and collect dust.

I think its time to let them go and get something to replace them that i will play

I've had plenty of guitars I swore I'd never sell but like you I hardly ever played them so I sold them and bought something else.

Buy another PC-1!

Metlupass2":3h4mrr1x said:
I've had plenty of guitars I swore I'd never sell but like you I hardly ever played them so I sold them and bought something else.

Buy another PC-1!

I do want another PC-1 in Chamelon I also want a Broderick

PC-1 in Chamelon :rock: looks bad ass If that had a Strat Trem or hard tail I would be all over it.

PC1chameleon.jpg

Yea I love that color aside from root beer that's the only other color I'd want to get. And of course get rid of all that tacky gold hardware lol

Guitars are listed as well, here's hoping they sell

I had my natural PC-1 ( now yours ) and my red PC-1 at the same time.

I do want to get another one eventually. I want a blue one.

Back