Techdeth RESIDENT ROCK PROFESSOR Yesterday at 7:24 PM #1 It’s one I’ll never part with . It’s my warrior amp . When I lived at differbt peoples houses or different girlfriends when younger this amp stayed where I stayed lol Tight amp
It’s one I’ll never part with . It’s my warrior amp . When I lived at differbt peoples houses or different girlfriends when younger this amp stayed where I stayed lol Tight amp
thegame Well-known member Yesterday at 7:44 PM #3 bhuard75 said: Sounds like a Larry. Click to expand... Divine Mischaracterization
Techdeth RESIDENT ROCK PROFESSOR Yesterday at 7:55 PM #4 bhuard75 said: Sounds like a Larry. Click to expand... Haha . Larry’s better I’ll say . But both are great . Larry PMM is just a chunk monster atm .
bhuard75 said: Sounds like a Larry. Click to expand... Haha . Larry’s better I’ll say . But both are great . Larry PMM is just a chunk monster atm .
Techdeth RESIDENT ROCK PROFESSOR Yesterday at 7:56 PM #5 thegame said: Divine Mischaracterization Click to expand... The games like no . I miss you and larryy going out at it .Hiw could I get you 2 to fight again ?
thegame said: Divine Mischaracterization Click to expand... The games like no . I miss you and larryy going out at it .Hiw could I get you 2 to fight again ?
ners Well-known member Yesterday at 8:06 PM #7 Techdeth said: Click to expand... This riff sounds like high school
thegame Well-known member Yesterday at 8:22 PM #8 Techdeth said: The games like no . I miss you and larryy going out at it .Hiw could I get you 2 to fight again ? Click to expand... I’ll steal his GF. With a shiny new tricycle.
Techdeth said: The games like no . I miss you and larryy going out at it .Hiw could I get you 2 to fight again ? Click to expand... I’ll steal his GF. With a shiny new tricycle.
Techdeth RESIDENT ROCK PROFESSOR Yesterday at 8:56 PM #9 ners said: This riff sounds like high schoolI Click to expand... It’s in major key . It’s fun . Bouncy
ners said: This riff sounds like high schoolI Click to expand... It’s in major key . It’s fun . Bouncy
Techdeth RESIDENT ROCK PROFESSOR Yesterday at 8:57 PM #10 thegame said: I’ll steal his GF. With a shiny new tricycle. Click to expand... tag hiim
Techdeth RESIDENT ROCK PROFESSOR Today at 12:02 AM #12 rsm said: View attachment 462115 Click to expand... Bro ….
Techdeth RESIDENT ROCK PROFESSOR Today at 12:04 AM #13 jasonP said: Love this shit! Click to expand... Thanks man fr atleast a couple guys do lol