V VonBonfire Well-known member Today at 9:37 AM #41 anomaly said: You guys wanna stay blind, then stay blind. Click to expand... This thread is about The-Kid and members who have beef with him. Think 20 watt vs 25 watt EVH speaker threads. You're safe here bro.
anomaly said: You guys wanna stay blind, then stay blind. Click to expand... This thread is about The-Kid and members who have beef with him. Think 20 watt vs 25 watt EVH speaker threads. You're safe here bro.
RaceU4her Well-known member Today at 9:53 AM #42 S̷͖͑m̵͎͂á̵̺s̸͚̈́h̴̬̑ said: Horrifying! Click to expand... they thought it was fun!! eating food, fucking with settings, detuning.. fucking whores
S̷͖͑m̵͎͂á̵̺s̸͚̈́h̴̬̑ said: Horrifying! Click to expand... they thought it was fun!! eating food, fucking with settings, detuning.. fucking whores
RaceU4her Well-known member Today at 9:55 AM #43 anomaly said: So I'm a skitzo hey? I don't think so. Click to expand... you're cool in my book either way Anomaly!!
anomaly said: So I'm a skitzo hey? I don't think so. Click to expand... you're cool in my book either way Anomaly!!
MadAsAHatter Well-known member Today at 9:58 AM #44 Why do people keep thinking this thread is about others? Someone keeps messing with my amp settings when I'm not at home. I don't know who would be doing this or why they would be doing it.
Why do people keep thinking this thread is about others? Someone keeps messing with my amp settings when I'm not at home. I don't know who would be doing this or why they would be doing it.
Devin Well-known member Today at 10:00 AM #45 I went to the grocery store yesterday only to find my peanits fully jorked when I got home
311boogieman Well-known member Today at 10:21 AM #46 Can we please stay on topic? @MadAsAHatter - I would put just a dab of super glue on each pot shaft.
S̷͖͑m̵͎͂á̵̺s̸͚̈́h̴̬̑ Hack Today at 10:24 AM #47 @MadAsAHatter I am still not ready to stop looking for the culprit here...have you been to disney or had any dealings with gypsies?
@MadAsAHatter I am still not ready to stop looking for the culprit here...have you been to disney or had any dealings with gypsies?