DanTravis62
Moderator
Moderator
Dammit it happened again. I came home from work to play my Mark III and all the knobs were moved like 2-3mm from where they were yesterday. Just enough to make everything sound not quite right. I know they were moved because I made a mental note of where everything was set. They must be watching me to know which amp I'm going to play.
I think they're getting bolder now that I've said something in public about what they're doing. Instead of just detuning my guitar, they messed with the strings. I put a new set of Ernie Balls on this past Saturday. When I picked it this afternoon up I could immediately tell something was off. These bastards changed out the Ernie Balls I put on with a set of GHS Boomers. They must know how much I hate those strings.
I know it sounds like I'm making all this up, but I'm not. This is all reel. Someone is messing with me. They keep breaking into my house when I'm at work changing my amp settings and now swapping strings on my guitars.
@MadAsAHatter
There's only ONE WAY to know for sure
You need to loan me your mark III, and we will see if the truss rod gremlins break into my house, too.