If it wasn’t for the Fender 50’s Bassman, NO JTM45.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Texsunburst59
  • Start date Start date
Hey that’s me!

When Mort and I spec’d this 5E9-A I asked him to build it an oversized box. It is quite a bit larger than a normal Deluxe but man it sounds good. Looks like yours was in same size box? Mine has an Alnico Blue in it that I absolutely love.

Here is another clip from a few years ago playing this Sean Costello riff I had stuck in my head. Shows off the tremolo pretty well.



That’s a killer clip Shea.

Are you from Austin Tx. and used to post on what is now The Gear Forum?

If so, I remember you from back in day and even had you phone number.

I’ve always thought you’re a tasteful player and I enjoyed your clips.

You make that Mortatrem sound really good.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top