Is all we can hope for

  • Thread starter Thread starter lester
  • Start date Start date
lester

lester

Well-known member
is a moment, and then sadness not having faith I'll have another one ever!
Then bam, another moment then sadness again

Is that a lack of faith, that sadness?
 
Last edited:
OP you been around 18 yrs.
Keep the faith no pun intended.
Sounds like you just need to vent

Aaaaand your in the perfect place for it.
Tab down to OTC and start a battle with the 3 musketeers

Yep, seems to work for a lot of folks

Just dip out when you've had your fill
 
I thought You were wise... No
IMG_2059.jpeg
 
You lost me at he, I mean it sounds like something you read that you're trying to recite no I want your your opinion
I'm a blues player so the odds of me loving life aren't very good. :LOL:
 
Back
Top