Is all we can hope for

  • Thread starter Thread starter lester
  • Start date Start date
But you have the laughing emoji,!....no really, send me a couple seconds of you're stuff you think I'd like I may listen

*** I am curious ar the moment hurry
Blues chase the blues away!!!

Incoming....
 
Anyone else on having faith for some happier moments

.
 
Last edited:
My latest ...? With Von:

Okay I'm just trying to read what you're saying now I'm a little jammed up with trying to figure out why what we just talked about is not on the thing I I trust that just give them to go ahead we can talk
... I I mean, why are we being secret all of a sudden
If you wanna say something, no worries, we can talk. I just don't generally post my band stuff on a routine basis on the main forum.
 
Just play your music to them blues they'd like to here too don't be ashamed, I know your not, just play it and we can talk some more
Most of the guys here that matter to me have already seen my stuff.
 
Great... No response for VonZipper
Anybody want to see the screenshots, maybe if you're not necessarily a blues guy but maybe you appreciate Von's repartee. Ask and you'll see it...could make lau...I mean..jeez kids nowadays
I told you, I was cooking supper, serving others. I'm here now. Nobody cares about actually playing guitar here much, just adding to their junk collections.
 
Whatever, either way I thought everybody here has heard your stuff.
Most everyone who has wanted to hear it has heard it which covers most people in the discussion now. Most people here do not value blues music so there isn't a lot of point to tossing up vids I have already shared before.

Just when I thought you sending 'em to 'em to me was special.
It was!
 
I told you, I was cooking supper, serving others. I'm here now. Nobody cares about actually playing guitar here much, just adding to their junk collections.
That’s forums though. People young and in the thick of being in a band or being a performer aren’t wasting time on a place like this, unless they want an answer to specific thing there facing regarding gear etc. vast majority of us are folks who used to do it and the forum becomes another outlet keeping the pilot light lit on the gas burner that doesn’t cook food anymore.
 
There is as many such thing...I thought you knew tat
I do . But even now . Mu Australian gf is coming to meet me and come for aunts funeral I’m speaking at . Idk up from down atm. It’s all so fast
 
Who..
I was working with you guys over on the computer page (shit, this speech to text thing really wants to get in your way)Ha.
If you know you know otherwise...don't ask me what do I know...ya know and what's your name again?
You bro you come jam
 
You mods need to come up with voice inflection onthis typing it's very boring as is.
That is not a wuestion
Oppps question

And tell me how to LOG OUT already, I've asked you just delete me then pleas
Are you alright brother?
 
That’s forums though. People young and in the thick of being in a band or being a performer aren’t wasting time on a place like this, unless they want an answer to specific thing there facing regarding gear etc. vast majority of us are folks who used to do it and the forum becomes another outlet keeping the pilot light lit on the gas burner that doesn’t cook food anymore.
There are still a handful of guys here who are gigging regularly. I'm stuck playing all weekend. Young people don't go on forums, period. It's all been replaced by facebook, x, etc. If I wasn't gigging I wouldn't waste my time playing guitar anymore or talking gear on forums. I've done enough of both of those things for one life already.
 
On the faith OP.

My first impression was weakness. To constantly need this stroking, this comfort or this company of that feeling.... of I don't know, so called good moments whatever. why do I need all this constant babying? I think the real question for me was that.
Still is.

* I think back to a story my mom told me a couple times about when I was young, I don't know, I guess the age that you're know learning how to walk or something so whatever that age is roughly. You're walking but you're still sucking on that pacifier.
So the way she describes it is she looked at me and says, "if you don't want to have that binky anymore... you can just walk over there to the trash and throw it away. It's up to you, you know".
and I walked over to the trash and threw it in there. Never using it again. There was a pretty good day for her, she didn't say that it was a great day for me or anything, I don't recall, but that's implied I would think.
Yeah... she had some moments there.
 
Last edited:
It could be depression, so I'd recommend talking to a psychiatrist (not a psychologist). They should be able to give you the help you sound like you need.

Don't listen to people who say "you're crazy" for taking that stuff or anything. These things can usually be traced to a chemical imbalance of the brain, so what you're getting is a "mood adjustor", not crazy medicine.

Last but not least, happy thoughts only leave us if we let them go. Just grab them tight and hold on to them.
 
insanity...

I'll tell you what's insane... the price that I could get you on a new desktop computer!
 
Someone needs their Divine Prescription filled with Divine Medication in the form of Divine Lithium
 
Back
Top