Is all we can hope for

  • Thread starter Thread starter lester
  • Start date Start date
Missed the post where you said you're on meds. Just take them regularly and you should be fine. These things are like phases and sadness persists longer than happiness in the human mind because we're built that way. Just keep a stiff upper lip and things will work out.
 
I read this thread as Lester dipping into some tusi (which doesn't actually contain 2C-B). It's like playing psychedelic Russian roulette 🤠🤠,, never know exactly what combo of coke, meth, ketamine, mdma you'll get (ofc with the possibility of a lethal amount of fent)... But I'm probably wrong

It sucks you're squaring off with mortality in a cage match right now. I can't imagine what it's like being told death is coming. I don't know anything about faith either cuz I've never had use for it. But I do know that a proper dose of psilocybin can help put death's inevitability in perspective (the perspective that most of the suffering it causes is something our over inflated egos magnify into a crisis). So set all that pink panther aside! Go talk to a mushroom 🩷
 
Last edited:
Ok... Maybe you didn't hear. I don't know if I told you directly or whatever but I am not sad, nor will I be sad, nor was I ever sad and I don't even believe in that in the frame you're using. So, elaborate if you'd like

The original post, I guess you could say, was more about weakness.
I talked about that no?
Anyhows, thanks for your concern.
Do you know what I'm taking? Or what it's supposedly "helping" me with?

Oh, was that on another thread? I vaguely recall you talking about sadness. Maybe it was someone else. Apologies
 
Thanks man, no worries at all except I been fucking with the CVS pharmacist's, they can't get enough. Ha.
Grok and I I've been going back and forth for a bit working on something.
It's pretty funny if I can tell you about it later I will.
Grok, my only buddy. I love that fucker sometimes yeah we fight here and there but yeah man, we get along a big time.

Better living through chemistry. Take it easy though, it ceases to be fun if it controls you and not the other way around, so I've heard.
 
I was given 6 months to live or less.

Let's see next thing -
"Squaring off with mortality".
So I know how to word this, could you let me know what that means to you first?
I've had a couple traumatic events where the situation coulda went south in a hurry. But that's different from being given a countdown. We all know it's coming,,,, EVENTUALLY. I just feel for u,, that's a heavy thing and I hope u make an easy transition (or at least have someone that hugs u allot!)

Tusi... That sounds pretty weak. But If it was the roulette wheel of drugs
I was just going off the main pink powder I'm familiar with. Which was sold as 2C-B (or "tusi" get it? "two see" "2C") but was really just a cocktail of other drugs. 2C-B is (was?) a rather boutique/designer drug and rare. The pink shit got people fucked up tho and def sounds like it coulda taken u to the place u described above (including the near cardiac arrest).
Let's get a couple points of agreement or not.
Do you agree/disagree that where you're at currently(meaning a culmination of events) that all these different little points previous may have lighted, guided or influenced you to where you are now? Or maybe, may I be so bold sir, made you who you are.

Do you agree or disagree that these events may not have come from you that it was.... Well it wasn't you, let's
just say.
If yes is your answer to that tell me exactly who it was, or what you believe it was.
I definitely don't believe that an individual alone forges their path or is alone responsible for who they become. The forces at play are not black n white but more like a kaleidoscope and for everything we think we can see (think we can identify that's had a cause/effect relationship in our lives) there's a galaxy of serendipity and synchronicity that guides us to where we are now. I don't know what the hell to call that. Maybe it's like what Terrence Mckenna called the "great attractor" ,, pulling us all forward thru time (versus merely propelled by our past). What do u think?!
 
So I'm walking down the street, not a cent to my name, haven't had one for a while. As I'm walking I see this pizza shop and i'm thinking how great it'd be to pop in there and get me a slice and a beer.
A guy is standing in the doorway yelling to me,"hey bro, come here bro, come on over"... I've never seen this guy before in my life, but hey, I'm open minded and I go over there... hey, I haven't seen you in a while what's happening my man, whatever, really laying it in on thick and, "where have you been, what have you been up to?" He brings me inside and at the table, there's about 5 people girls and guys there smiling happy to see me.
I've never seen these people before ever. so I'm like, what's going on with you guys?"ect. "sit down" he says, you hungry? yeah, for sure.
Well sit on down, order anything you want.
I say well I guess I'll have a slice of pizza and a beer but I don't have any money, so..he goes, no no, no don't worry about it bro, I got you covered so order anything okay?
No, I'm cool with that, that'd be great.

We're laughing it up having a great time, I get a little couple of bites from the end and their faces change, like completely, now they're mad looking and disappointed I guess/sourful. The guy says now, you're not Weezer, I'm like no... I'm not Weezer. He says, well we thought you were Weezer, l'm thinking, okay.... Now this guy is looking like I scammed him or something.
He says, " finish your shit and get the fuck out of here".
Okay,(I had run out of things to talk about anyways)and I chunked my shit down, got up and he walked me to the door I'm wondering, ?

He says some, whatever the fuck, and no problem I took off.
I just had to laugh like what the fuck. That was great. Thank you, and by now you should, know I wasn't thanking h
im.

So to Toneboner, what I was trying to say in my post to you is, people see and hear what they want.
 
Back
Top