My girlfriend says...

I was just talking to my drummer who is my REAL FRIEND in real LIFE!! :LOL: :LOL:
Sorta about this same thing. He asked me why I hang out on this forum quite a bit.
The reason its easy for me to Yuk it up here.....is most people outside the guitar world Circuit...
really have no idea what the hell I am talking about gear/tone/playability wise....
Just like ever listen to 2 drummers talk?? :LOL: :LOL:
I dont get it either. :D

Mailman1971":35ce98zv said:
I was just talking to my drummer who is my REAL FRIEND in real LIFE!! :LOL: :LOL:
Sorta about this same thing. He asked me why I hang out on this forum quite a bit.
The reason its easy for me to Yuk it up here.....is most people outside the guitar world Circuit...
really have no idea what the hell I am talking about gear/tone/playability wise....
:thumbsup:

Wait you not my real friend :confused:

jlbaxe":3juvcxih said:
Mailman1971":3juvcxih said:

:LOL: :LOL:
Actually....I have met alot of guys here "IN REAL LIFE" and became good friends. Talk to quite a few members here on the Phone and its like long lost brothers. Common bond?? :D
So hit me up Jamie! We can shoot the breeze some time. My REAL FRIEND! :LOL: :LOL:

Mailman1971":33ixibb7 said:
jlbaxe":33ixibb7 said:
Mailman1971":33ixibb7 said:

:LOL: :LOL:
Actually....I have met alot of guys here "IN REAL LIFE" and became good friends. Talk to quite a few members here on the Phone and its like long lost brothers. Common bond?? :D
So hit me up Jamie! We can shoot the breeze some time. My REAL FRIEND! :LOL: :LOL:
:rock:

TIBrent":47ts1x88 said:
Vrad":47ts1x88 said:
I thought it was we had small peckers and this was our way of over-compensating.
Okay, phew, I thought I was alone in that. Sweet
-Brent

Oh no trust me... you're not alone... just look at the rigs on this forum...

Back