mctallica1
Well-known member
That sounded really good. I never got along with the Diezel’s I owned….and I tried! Owned several VH4’s over the years and a few Herbert’s. Definitely liked the Herbert’s more, but not enough to keep one.
Ok . It’s able to be tighter than this even . Or do stoner shit . Thanks manDo more clips. That actually sounded good. I’ve never been able to find good representations of Herberts and only ever got to play one for about 10 minutes in a Japanese music shop (so not loud at all).
Everyones different as we know . Bit I’ll tell you this . I owned my Diezel hads and loved them but no Diezel cabs . But once paired with the Diezel FL cab made fir them it just is even better .shd thanks man frThat sounded really good. I never got along with the Diezel’s I owned….and I tried! Owned several VH4’s over the years and a few Herbert’s. Definitely liked the Herbert’s more, but not enough to keep one.
Everyones different as we know . Bit I’ll tell you this . I owned my Diezel hads and loved them but no Diezel cabs . But once paired with the Diezel FL cab made fir them it just is even betterThat sounded really good. I never got along with the Diezel’s I owned….and I tried! Owned several VH4’s over the years and a few Herbert’s. Definitely liked the Herbert’s more, but not enough to keep one.
Everyones different as we know . Bit I’ll tell you this . I owned my Diezel hads and loved them but no Diezel cabs . But once paired with the Diezel FL cab made fir them it just is even better
Bro doesn't sleep!This came out the same way as the first time
But we've learned to read Nikki talk
Great clip for sure. Glad you are recording/sharing more.
Nads lolThis came out the same way as the first time
But we've learned to read Nikki talk
Great clip for sure. Glad you are recording/sharing more.
That’s when I got mine too . Msybe around then was the perfect make . Idk . This herbet hangs with anything as I’m sure your does . I run all 6l6. What you using ?I still have my MK1 and zero desire to sell it, i been jamming on it since 2007, one of my favorite amps.
This is true …. It makes me retsrdedBro doesn't sleep!
Im running el34bstrThat’s when I got mine too . Msybe around then was the perfect make . Idk . This herbet hangs with anything as I’m sure your does . I run all 6l6. What you using ?
Nice . Man these things just are amazingIm running el34bstr
nobody buys a herbert for clean tone but i never hear anyone talk about how awesome the amp’s cleans are. i played it in a room of two rocks and it totally held its own.Amazing amp. My rev f recto just pushed the mk1 herb out of my stable due to my taste.
But the mk1 is an incredible amp. Ch2+ with a subtlety dialed mid cut is the balls