My RockNRoll Amps CR60 Amp - Video demo

That just sounds flat out amazing! That is easily my favorite tone clip of your . Great job and congratulations Carl!!

Sounds awesome...nice feature with that organic/inorganic switch.

SOMEONE HAS to make a quick AVATAR of CARL's face during that divebomb! THAT IS SO AWESOME! :LOL: :LOL: :rock: :rock:

Great Demo Carl!

These amps are killer , light as hell , LOUD and they pack a big punch in a small footprint.

Carl Lent me one to check out and I've been meaning to make clips. Well I went to go and make clips and my PC blew up lol :).

I think these clips represent the amp very well.

I'm getting closer to getting the recording PC up and running. ;)

Hope all is well!

(Good to see that you have power back on ;) :rock: )

~R~

Thanks for all the kind comments here. Happy to know you guys are digging the tones ....

Gainfreak":267bnm18 said:

Hope all is well!

~R~

Hey Ralph! Lets try and hook up soon ... maybe after Thanksgiving. And yes, would love to hear some clips!

ps. Spoke to Mike last week. He'll be in town over the Christmas break and we are gonna try and get a little get together happening ... Ho Ho Ho!

carl roa":17f7vmxq said:
Thanks for all the kind comments here. Happy to know you guys are digging the tones ....

Gainfreak":17f7vmxq said:

Hope all is well!

~R~

Hey Ralph! Lets try and hook up soon ... maybe after Thanksgiving. And yes, would love to hear some clips!

ps. Spoke to Mike last week. He'll be in town over the Christmas break and we are gonna try and get a little get together happening ... Ho Ho Ho!

Definitely Carl!! After thanksgiving for sure!

I'll get some clips done if it KILLS me and our Christmas get together should have beers involved.. Just sayin.. :D

YOU ROCK! :rock:

Cool Demo. I was looking at his Lil' Bastard model. Your thoughts on that amp? I need a marshall inspired combo that doesn't weigh a ton. I was pretty interested in the Lil' Bastard, but I played a Fargen mini plex last night as well as a Dirty Shirley and a Metropoulos 45/100 and :rock: Too bad they aren't lightweight combo's.

man, that sounds nice. your playing is also inspiring too dude.

add it to the list of amps i'd like to own someday!

threadkiller":2w13da5g said:
Cool Demo. I was looking at his Lil' Bastard model. Your thoughts on that amp?

The Lil' Bastard is awesome ... The idea is two separate volume knobs to control a "Tweed" side and a "Plexi" side. So you can blend the tones of a Tweed and Plexi. (or just run one or the other) The overdrive is achieved by cranking the amp for power tube distortion. He also makes it as a head or combo. He has sound clips up on the website at http://www.rocknrollamps.com. Also ... he just joined Rig Talk! His post is right above this one ... I am sure he will answer any other questions in regards to the Lil' Bastard. (or CR60)

threadkiller":2x36n6va said:
Cool Demo. I was looking at his Lil' Bastard model. Your thoughts on that amp? I need a marshall inspired combo that doesn't weigh a ton. I was pretty interested in the Lil' Bastard, but I played a Fargen mini plex last night as well as a Dirty Shirley and a Metropoulos 45/100 and :rock: Too bad they aren't lightweight combo's.

But the Lil B is lighter weight than most!

I meant the Fargen, Dirty Shirley, and Metro aren't lightweight combos, they are all heads except the DS which is pretty heavy as a combo I think.

Back