shadow Active member Yesterday at 5:12 PM #21 Techdeth said: Listen to this . I think their tone was more brutal and and richer in harmonic color on this The used Engl savage on this Click to expand... gatdayum, dat sum brootz. killer playing as well.
Techdeth said: Listen to this . I think their tone was more brutal and and richer in harmonic color on this The used Engl savage on this Click to expand... gatdayum, dat sum brootz. killer playing as well.
N Nigel Well-known member Yesterday at 6:25 PM #22 japetus said: Vh140c is about as brutal as it gets as a stock amp, with no boosts or anything else. Click to expand... The only thing more brutal is adding a Mark IV and half back cab in stereo. Most crushing tone I've ever heard for hardcore/metal live.
japetus said: Vh140c is about as brutal as it gets as a stock amp, with no boosts or anything else. Click to expand... The only thing more brutal is adding a Mark IV and half back cab in stereo. Most crushing tone I've ever heard for hardcore/metal live.
RaceU4her Well-known member Yesterday at 6:41 PM #23 this clip always stuck out to me as sounding brutal with those whacky eq settings, might have to grab one of these eventually
this clip always stuck out to me as sounding brutal with those whacky eq settings, might have to grab one of these eventually
MetalHeadMike Well-known member Yesterday at 6:52 PM #24 I didn't find the VH140c I had that inspiring, pretty flat and sterile, but all preference. My JCM800 boosted or double boosted and the 6505 1992 are a lot better sounding, feeling, and more aggressive.
I didn't find the VH140c I had that inspiring, pretty flat and sterile, but all preference. My JCM800 boosted or double boosted and the 6505 1992 are a lot better sounding, feeling, and more aggressive.