New 2023 Bogner Uber Ultra

giphy.gif

... another Reeza Classic Shit Demo! Achievement unlocked.
I haven't seen you on here so long, I was about to hire a private eye to rescue you.

Infinitely better sounding demo than the Rezzzzzzz ones.
Well done you ole’ Trout! (Nick), -not you dude.
-Through a RL Bogner 4X12 with V30’s.🎯
Now we know what the fuck it sounds like.
Sounds awefully covincing of all kinds of kick ass.

Fuck man, you don’t need much more then that to get your point across..
Rad for Reinhold!!

I gave my cousin my last BMX bike, an 18lb Powerlite, when I was around 17. Around 5-6 years later I hopped my 6’4” monkey ass on it, pulled up on a wheelie, and the bike just projected out from underneath me. I landed flat on my back, holding the bike upside down above me, gasping for air. Never got the wind knocked out of me that hard in my life. Last fucking time I got on a 20” bike. :LOL:

What is th footswirch like? With any amp I can't just have high gain metal. I need crunch too. Is there a crunch channel or mode available on the footswitch?

What is th footswirch like? With any amp I can't just have high gain metal. I need crunch too. Is there a crunch channel or mode available on the footswitch?
Footswitch has 4 buttons: channel, boost, 2nd master volume, and effects loop. You can set either channel as high gain or crunch, channel 1 can also be set clean. Between that, the ability to turn the gain boost on or off, and the two separate foot switchable master volumes it’s super versatile. It’s got so many options it’s almost like a 2 channel XTC designed for metal

What's the Pandora???

The Pandore is my favorite amp ever. I have had all the various suspects over the years and many Ecstasys but this is a whole new level. Sounds great at any volume and has the versatility that no amp I have played has. Since I got it I have had an easy time parting with some of my other amps. Tremendous amp and for me it is perfection. The many new toggle switch options are the coolest as you can really alter so much in both the feel and sound.

IMG_7227.jpeg
IMG_7229.jpeg
IMG_7230.jpeg

The Pandore is my favorite amp ever. I have had all the various suspects over the years and many Ecstasys but this is a whole new level. Sounds great at any volume and has the versatility that no amp I have played has. Since I got it I have had an easy time parting with some of my other amps. Tremendous amp and for me it is perfection. The many new toggle switch options are the coolest as you can really alter so much in both the feel and sound.

View attachment 224329View attachment 224332View attachment 224338

That's WAY too many switches and options for me...LOL! I'd spend too much time tweaking :(

I can't find any details on this amp. Bogner has a garbage sure so I can't see how many channels, modes, can it to crunch?

Lately I've been leaning toward using more classic crunch and vintage voiced amps and boosting, adding an OD to get the heavies. I find that works better than using an ultra high gain head and trying to get crunch tones out of it. But it depends on what the person needs. For a lot of guys, this is perfect amp.

I do love Bogners.

Back