New 2023 Bogner Uber Ultra

I just hope the production versions expands on the very understated Helios control panel and has the entire face be a map of the human brain on acid, stamped into metal, so I can read the settings even less.
I’m on it boss,
I make clothing for certain individuals, going against all grains, fabric from the 1800’s.
He’s an interesting one, particularly
the “cut of his jib”.
(the shape of his face/cheekbone line-up).
No worries, I’ll get him sorted fellas!

Attachments

• FAFB7DF5-1854-4E94-B801-485B8BEA9FA2.jpeg
    FAFB7DF5-1854-4E94-B801-485B8BEA9FA2.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 83
I can only imagine how many times reza has came here between feet pics to take a look at these comments. You know 100 percent he’s done it more than a few times. Someone that insecure with himself and tells everyone how great he is because he has a YouTube channel, definitely came here to look at the comments. Hi reza.

Dude rubs me the wrong way (not my feet, thankfully) how he’s always on the FB groups and acting like builders need to send him amps for free to demo or some shit. Just has an elitist attitude and can’t take any sort of criticism.

That’s being said, I really want this amp. A buddy of mine said Reza mentioned the amp being in the $3600 range +/-.

Y’all need to just listen the clips or
FUCKING MAKE THEM YOURSELF?
Show him up, any of you soap opera rookies.
Delving into this man’s whatever the fuck you call that.
If he’s a dick to you…good.
-now go show him up
-with your fingers on a guitar and NOT a keypad.
Lol. I agree

Lol...someone posts a vid of a modded mark boogie with a total chug fest and everyone creams themselves at the metal glory. Reza posts a bid of an amp designed to be a chug fest, plays the way most would use it and it's "typical" "boring" "boxy" "where's the Robin Trower possibilities?" ...
Bring on the Hobbit feet meme's!!!!!
😂😂

-now go show him up
Send me that amp and I’ll be glad to make some demos. Hell, send me any amp. Lol.

Lol...someone posts a vid of a modded mark boogie with a total chug fest and everyone creams themselves at the metal glory. Reza posts a bid of an amp designed to be a chug fest, plays the way most would use it and it's "typical" "boring" "boxy" "where's the Robin Trower possibilities?" ...
😂😂
All chugs are not created equal. Reza chugs in a simplistic late 90’s nu metal Godsmack sort of way. We want some intricate Decapitated, Nile or Nevermore ish chugs that go somewhere musically.

😂😂
It’s called follow the leader

I’ve just never seen an amp with all three controls. Actually I don’t think I’ve ever seen an amp with a single “total negative feedback” pot now that I think about it.

I’d just assume that if there was a total negative feedback control, then individual high and low negative feedback controls would be redundant, so the Presence and Depth controls would more likely be preamp controls, like the Presence control was in the original Uber.

But who knows at this point. :)

Plenty of amps have variable NFB controls, including most Peters amps, Mezzabarba, and some others I'm not remembering off the top of my head. It's just a pot wired as a variable resistor in place of the typical fixed-value NFB resistor. Pretty easy to implement into any amp. But when a company like Bogner gives it a whacky name, suddenly it's "new" and "innovative" I guess. And no, having a variable NFB control does not negate the standard depth and presence controls. It's akin to changing the slope resistor in the tone stack. Having a variable slope resistor (which some amps have), does not negate the individual bass/mid/treble controls. Global NFB control shifts the entire amp's NFB and the the individual depth/presence still function within that shifted range.

Looks like he posted a video on the Metamorph and Density controls just a few minutes ago:

This one does sound a little better. Someone mentioned he switched up the recording setup with a different mic? Could be why. Still not amazing. But has more body than the previous clip.

You guys make a good point.

I’ve played one of the original Ubers and the controls did seem different than with other amps. The Mid was more like Treble, the Treble was more like Presence, and the Presence was more like a Contour control, meaning it felt like a very wide-band mid EQ.

Very cool amp and I’ve always thought it would be cool to own one. I wonder if the new amp does the same kind of thing with the controls.

If I remember right, the Uberschall has a Baxandall tone stack. That's why its EQ works differently compared to amps with typical TMB stacks.

-now go show him up

Been there. Done that. Some of us have played more than just in our parents bedrooms while getting foot massages.

😂😂

No, not all of us…. Not even close. #Overrated

If I remember right, the Uberschall has a Baxandall tone stack. That's why its EQ works differently compared to amps with typical TMB stacks.

It's tone stack placement is typical, just uses different values is all. 500ka treble pot, with a 270p treble cap and .04uf cap on the bass pot, makes it weird to dial in.

When I built one I removed that stock tone stack and put in a more typical marshall value one and put the feedback loop in the PI back in and to me sounded a lot better and easier to dial in.

Back