So, you gig with an 800. What's on your pedalboard?

Depends on the 800..2203/4 or 2205/10? With the single channel, an OD1X or Cusack screamer. The OD1 actually adds low end which is nice and tight. Also adds an upper mid chime of sorts. The Cusack is the most transparent boost of any I've tried. When I had an 87 2205, no boost needed. But either I mentioned would work. I didn't run fx with the 2205, fx loop sucked. But I've been slaving lately, and run an intellifex in between the amp and power amp.

I don't gig anymore with a 2203 but when I did I used BOSS pedal board with the PSM-5 (power), SD-1, GE7, DM-3 and a Ibanez HD-1500 Harmonizer/Delay all ran in front. I recently added a Boss PH-3 to fill the empty slot on the board. The HD-1500 was primarily used to slam the front as it has a push/pull of input of line or mic. I'd used the HD1500 chorus and flanging on clean stuff and the harmonizer as an octaver for Mr Crowley intro. I'm not big on effects but with this set up had plenty of gain and just stepped on SD-1 or GE-7 for added gain/boost for solos. Pretty simple but effective setup

Chester Nimitz":g06l7zmy said:

When was the last time this rig (the whole rig in the pic) was used at a gig? Also, do you take that blue towel with your pedal board to your gigs?

Mr. Willy":2z1fuqb9 said:

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdjgZB7Canw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdjgZB7Canw

What does it matter i play several times a week.

I have many connections with local players/talent here, two of my friends opened for Night Ranger last nite.

Another was crew for Paul McCartney last nite also.

Local band/music market is very narrow in my city. Who gives a Fuck anyway. I dont play with dipshits that have alcohol/drug issues and are going to rip me off.

There are plenty of "bands' i could be fucking off with for the sake of being in a "band".

I gotta enjoy what im doing or im not going to do it.

Ive turned down several "touring" bands as im older & have responsiblities, i toured from 82 to 93, im too old to be on the "road". Plus i like sleeping im my own house with Amie everynite.

Same reason i don't drive a truck anymore.

Rap & Pop are about the most common genres here.

When was the last time you didn't have to pay for Pussy ?

Chester Nimitz":1afmh6m7 said:
Mr. Willy":1afmh6m7 said:

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdjgZB7Canw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdjgZB7Canw

I have many connections with local players/talent here, two of my friends opened for Night Ranger last nite.

Local band/music market is very narrow in my city. Who gives a Fuck anyway. I dont play with dipshits that have alcohol/drug issues and are going to rip me off.

There are plenty of "bands' i could be fucking off with for the sake of being in a "band".

Ive turned down several "touring" bands as im older & have responsiblities, i toured from 82 to 93, im too old to be on the "road". Plus i like sleeping im my own house with Amie everynite.

Clown. Unreal. Highly doubt based on your clips that you ever gigged a day in your life. Unless your 'band' required the the guitar player to have no sense of rhythm. I wouldn't have chimed in until I read the last line. Stay classy Fatboy.

BTW funny how you can say anything on the internet....and someone might believe you??

'Toured from 82-93'....BWAHAHAHA! Sure you did.

Back to the topic...

I would need to have a loop in the JCM800...so if we figure in that, I wouldn't need much.

I'd use a Cusack Screamer and Timmy pedal for gain (they sound totally different to me). A Boss GE-10 EQ and a simple delay pedal. That couldn't get me through 99% of the songs I would play. I could also add in a wah and MXR phaser and analog man chorus for added fun.

Racerxrated":20oj9yy7 said:
Chester Nimitz":20oj9yy7 said:
Mr. Willy":20oj9yy7 said:

Clown. Unreal. Highly doubt based on your clips that you ever gigged a day in your life. Unless your 'band' required the the guitar player to have no sense of rhythm. I wouldn't have chimed in until I read the last line. Stay classy Fatboy.

BTW funny how you can say anything on the internet....and someone might believe you??

'Toured from 82-93'....BWAHAHAHA! Sure you did.
Boy1.jpg

17d580b59367478161fd2258d28a0076.gif~c200

Spacer-x-rated i found some video of your last tour ...

psychodave":3ku6imcd said:
Back to the topic...

I would need to have a loop in the JCM800...so if we figure in that, I wouldn't need much.

I'd use a Cusack Screamer and Timmy pedal for gain (they sound totally different to me). A Boss GE-10 EQ and a simple delay pedal. That couldn't get me through 99% of the songs I would play. I could also add in a wah and MXR phaser and analog man chorus for added fun.
This is pretty much what I have. Modulation gets swapped out a lot, I want a Mobius.

Wah-Modulation-VFE Scream-RYRA Klone-Amp.
SEND-DD20-RC Booster-EQ-RETURN.
EQ is on top of my amp, next to towel

EDIT: And FWIW, if I add an OCD to that signal chain before the amp I can use a clean amp and get in the JCM800 neighborhood.

Cusack Screamer is on my board now, $115. Previously used a Timmy (good), KOT (good, noisy) and specific artist tuned treble boost pedals (BSM)..Also have that Klon KTR for Beck midrange honk.

Back