I'll post up later this evening once I'm set up if I get time. Hope you have a great gig!Thought I’d share the rig for to ight’s gig at Walker’s Settlement in Maine. Love seeing your setup so don’t be shy to share yours.
Lol. No issues hereI'm so jealous of this stage without beer spilled everywhere
I go through an entire pack of clorox wipes after all my band's shows
my gig today was having our mango tree pruned away from the house and road overhang before the hurricane!
View attachment 456565View attachment 456566View attachment 456567
Hang in there brah! I have a lot of friends on Oahu out near Kapolei and up on the North Shore. I remember when I was living over there and they were having us fill up our garbage cans with water.my gig today was having our mango tree pruned away from the house and road overhang before the hurricane!
View attachment 456565View attachment 456566View attachment 456567
Sure here's my normal gig setup for my punk band
Banished against the wall of course, punk venues man
View attachment 456539
View attachment 456540
Nice job with the palm sander.Thought I’d share the rig for tonight’s gig at Walker’s Settlement in Maine. Love seeing your setup so don’t be shy to share yours.
I gots to get me an LP Classic with a thin shreddy neck. I've grown tired of the baseball bat neck on my Les Paul.
I've heard that those early Classics with the green inlays are thinner than the 60's profile.It's so easy to play, holy crap.
It's the only les Paul I woodshed with too
I've heard that those early Classics with the green inlays are thinner than the 60's profile.
she may look ancient but she still smokes up some pretty tasty ribs!
lotsa downed trees and power outages but we’re all GHang in there brah! I have a lot of friends on Oahu out near Kapolei and up on the North Shore. I remember when I was living over there and they were having us fill up our garbage cans with water.