anomaly
Well-known member
So I'm a skitzo hey? I don't think so.
The Manson family used to do this shit for fun. They would sneak into peoples houses in the middle of the night, fuck with settings and tunings then hide behind a couch as they watch the victim questioning wtf, then leave. Truly fucked up shit
But it happens during the daytime.You may need to use a nightlight to see.
Fuck off dude, you're an ass hat.
So I'm a skitzo hey? I don't think so.
I don't think it's the Manson family, I don't live anywhere near California. It has to be someone sick in the head just to break into my house and change settings. They're gone by the time I get home.The Manson family used to do this shit for fun. They would sneak into peoples houses in the middle of the night, fuck with settings and tunings then hide behind a couch as they watch the victim questioning wtf, then leave. Truly fucked up shit
I'm what they call a targeted individual. A TI for short, look it up. It's actually something that really happens to people.
I'm what they call a targeted individual. A TI for short, look it up. It's actually something that really happens to people.
Possibly the Hanson family, then?I don't think it's the Manson family, I don't live anywhere near California. It has to be someone sick in the head just to break into my house and change settings. They're gone by the time I get home.
Indeed it does. It happened to a bunch of wide receivers on SundayI'm what they call a targeted individual. A TI for short, look it up. It's actually something that really happens to people.
I'm what they call a targeted individual. A TI for short, look it up. It's actually something that really happens to people.
Me, I didn't do shit. Their reasoning is a really long story. I think my dad has something to do with it, he used to work for the government.What did you do bro?
Horrifying!The Manson family used to do this shit for fun. They would sneak into peoples houses in the middle of the night, fuck with settings and tunings then hide behind a couch as they watch the victim questioning wtf, then leave. Truly fucked up shit
You guys wanna stay blind, then stay blind.