Sweetwater Modded Marshall DSL 100

  • Thread starter Thread starter dstroud
  • Start date Start date
If you are at all handy with a solder iron, I highly recommend DIY'ing these mods. I don't know if schematics for them are out there, but Marshall Forum and YT have explanations of just about every mod you could do on a commonly available Marshall. I snagged a DSL15C with a V30 in it on FB Marketplace last Sunday and, within an hour of getting her home, I had clipped a few caps, added a few resistors, it took 15 min and sounds a lot better. I would have done more, but didn't have one of the resistor values I need. I'll finish it up in a few days, do some tube rolling, bias it up and it won't have cost me anything, maybe $1 for the resistor I didn't have laying around.
 
Back
Top