Synergy amps?

CrazyNutz":ltcbthht said:
Kapo_Polenton":ltcbthht said:
Honestly, if you want to go that route, everyone has borrowed from everyone.

I agree, and I clearly stated that at the end of my comment.

Kapo_Polenton":ltcbthht said:
but technically you are wrong because he can't rework the entire board, he has to find a way to work around the traces given.

I agree to an extent. However I have personally modded many modules, and I can pretty much rework the board, by adding jumpers, and cutting traces, moving gain controls after/before stages, etc. One of the challenges would be getting voltages/bias correct. I guess you can say he put in effort to tweek a bit, I would not go as far as saying he had any IP to protect.

Again I'm not trying to pee on his parade, I'm for these guys. But the gooping was bullshit.

Agreed. Intellectual property is a term which glorifies a couple of jumpers and resistor changes you are right... and goop is Shiite, that we all agree on. :thumbsup:

DeathbyButterslax":rhqsy6pv said:
I'm thinking I may get one to add an HBE to my Butterslax for leads, that way I can set my 3rd channel for all rhythms which I like better for somethings, turning it into a 5 channel behemoth
Yeah I am thinking of getting the HBE for my DS40...

So can anyone tell me what dual channel module to get for great clean tone when used in the loop of my Atomica ? I love the damn amp but no clean is a bitch...a nice Fender type clean would be killer, and if it had a spare drive channel to make a quasi 3 channel amp that would be the tits.

Thank you ! ^^^ Does anyone know if the stuff is actually available or are they still working off the backlog ???

AS far as i know the stuff is full swing production and shipping now. Some people have received their gear already on this website too and you can order modules on their site. I think the Fender module would be right up your alley as you could go from clean to slight breakup and then hit it harder into the Cameron. 3 channels right there... 4 if your amp has two channels of it's own as well.

Yes, I agree that Fender module sounds like the way to go ! And an Atomica module would be pretty cool too...

The Fender Module and it would be nice to have a "Bogner Blue/Red" module. I miss my 20th Ann head really bad

jlbaxe":2jtjg7o9 said:
The Fender Module and it would be nice to have a "Bogner Blue/Red" module. I miss my 20th Ann head really bad

You have to go to Jaded Faith for that one as I believe Bogner said no thanks, not interested in contributing or being part of the Synergy line. If he were to though, I would also suggest a Helios!

Kapo_Polenton":2wgao0jn said:
jlbaxe":2wgao0jn said:

You have to go to Jaded Faith for that one as I believe Bogner said no thanks, not interested in contributing or being part of the Synergy line. If he were to though, I would also suggest a Helios!
It figures. :doh: :gethim:

paulyc":3n4es8ns said:
Thank you ! ^^^ Does anyone know if the stuff is actually available or are they still working off the backlog ???

Online ordering works, stuff is shipping on a daily basis since last week in August and many confirmed they received pre-orders.

No idea about stock levels but personally I've had a second order fulfilled next day plus know several who've placed second orders and non pre-orders who've received them...get 'em while they're hot! :rock:

EDIT: the SYN-1 and SYN-2 might just be the coolest pieces of hardware since the original modular concept.

I asked about Bogner and was told that they are still negotiating with him. I am not giving up hope.

jkdsteve":jrsi8mxl said:
paulyc":jrsi8mxl said:

Online ordering works, stuff is shipping on a daily basis since last week in August and many confirmed they received pre-orders.

No idea about stock levels but personally I've had a second order fulfilled next day plus know several who've placed second orders and non pre-orders who've received them...get 'em while they're hot! :rock:

EDIT: the SYN-1 and SYN-2 might just be the coolest pieces of hardware since the original modular concept.

Regarding shipping times, my HBE and VH4 arrived in just a few days via FedEx. I haven't received an update since ordering an SLO yesterday, though one may show up by end-of-day Pacific time.

clips or it's a Randall
EOD-88.png

Hiatus O":6liqu3x4 said:
Never heard of this stuff but after searching I'm intrigued.
Rising Farce had some meaty tones

Much appreciated. My only recording device is a Zoom Q4, so I'm not sure I'm capable of really doing justice to the modules.

That said, I'm told that Synergy is working on a full slate of (presumably) high-quality clips.

Rising Farce":261f78yh said:
Hiatus O":261f78yh said:
Never heard of this stuff but after searching I'm intrigued.
Rising Farce had some meaty tones

Much appreciated. My only recording device is a Zoom Q4, so I'm not sure I'm capable of really doing justice to the modules.

That said, I'm told that Synergy is working on a full slate of (presumably) high-quality clips.

Hey Rising
I think I saw you comparing the DZL to Archon with a little less mid honk
Would you say the VH4 is scooped?? Or is it still pretty punch
For modern rock like Shinedown etc does it work well
Thanks

Back