What's a good OD that is in between Klon and TS ?

The Timmy. Not the new shit, the original bread board version. Just has "that" sound.
were the originals on Breadboards ( Tagboard ) ??? I didn't know that .. probably had late 70's early 80's parts in them too .... the last of the real " thru hole " components

were the originals on Breadboards ( Tagboard ) ??? I didn't know that .. probably had late 70's early 80's parts in them too .... the last of the real " thru hole " components
Yes, the V1 Timmy was a very good pedal (although not quite keeper material for me). It didn't sound though to me like something in between a klon and TS like this thread is asking for. More it's own thing

The originals sound different to my ears. They have less bottom end.

I got mine after they first came out. I had a TIM as well, but I cashed out.

1702862029642.jpeg

The originals sound different to my ears. They have less bottom end.

I got mine after they first came out. I had a TIM as well, but I cashed out.

View attachment 272862
I prefer my V2 to the breadboard I had. The difference between them was minimal, probably just the different chip. Also had an old Tim, and have a new one now. Used the new Tim last couple days to tighten things up, works great. If I had to choose, I'd keep the timmy tho.

Back