Is there a motorcycle thread?

Wetordry

Did not see one. Anyway...there's been some nice weather here lately so, I have a
1986 FXRD which started out life similar to this:
1_right_9b4f7aad3d4f0be91c0818ea168db07bd75a4b38.jpg

But has been dressed down into this:

Any other motorcyclists here, what's your ride?

Have a K5 GSXR750 thats been stripped down and upgraded(about 320lbs/160HP), a minty 88 JDM Suzuki DR750S Dual Sport that my husband bought me for some reason, and it doesn't get ridden much due to rarity/condition. Not pictured is my 06 MZ Baghira Super Moto that uses the Yamaha 660 engine that comes in the Raptor quad.

Getting older and less inclined to ride like I did in my youth, so probably going to sell a couple when the weather clears and get something more comfy. My husband has a bunch of 60s/70s cafe bikes, a few Ducs, and a KTM Adventure. Grew up on dirtbikes, first streetbike was a Ducati Monster 600 that I traded for a ZX7R that was purple, pink, and green. I don't know how I ended up with the Suzukis, though, I'm a Kawi/Yamaha girl.
drbig.jpg
05gsxr750.jpg

Did not see one. Anyway...there's been some nice weather here lately so, I have a
1986 FXRD which started out life similar to this:View attachment 170473
But has been dressed down into this:

Any other motorcyclists here, what's your ride?
I really like what you did with that. Not much of a cruiser gal, but :love:

Thinking about giving mine the Cholo treatment. Buddy of mine shared this pic with me. Same model as mine. I will miss the few creature comforts that I have added to mine, and will have to trailer for long hauls, but that bike is speaking to me!

Attachments

• IMG_2155.jpeg
    IMG_2155.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 55
Sold off an Airhead of mine last fall but still have my workhorse.
1998 BMW R1100GS.

Edit: I traveled up State Route 5 in NY like this. Couldnt get over 45 mph because the front wheel kept trying to lift, lol. Fun, but ended up being a dumb move, blew single rear shock.
I had just picked up the two hay bales when a women t-boned me on my drivers side. Really needed the straw and couldn't drive truck, had to be towed. Went home and grabbed moto...

Attachments

• A2CFDDB1-7541-478B-B3AF-1BE816163B47.jpeg
    A2CFDDB1-7541-478B-B3AF-1BE816163B47.jpeg
    263.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
That's a killer trailer. How well does it perform? It looks short front to back, wondered if it gets fishy on you at all or not.

Does that fold up for storage against a wall?

Thanks Craig.
Rides really good especially with the upgraded wheels and tires. The back half folds over and you can even stand it up on its end to store if you want.

Nice, who is the manufacturer? I have a 5 place trailer that has served me well for 20 years and I want to downsize.

Thanks again.

Back